In order to do business in a considerate, efficient and professional manner, the studio will operate according to this policy. Please familiarize yourself and every member of your group with our studio rehearsal rules so as to avoid any issues during your time at the studio.
1. All rates are subject to change without notice.
2. Cash or Credit Cards accepted. We DO NOT accept AMEX or DISCOVER credit cards.
3. No alcoholic beverage or drugs allowed on the studio premises at any time. NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. We have a strict 48-hour cancellation policy. Giving less than 48-hour notice will result in the band owing for the whole session.
5. Studio sessions begin on the hour and last for 60 minutes.
6. Please allow yourself the last 5 to 10 minutes of your session to breakdown your personal gear so as not to infringe on the next bands time slot. It is each bands responsibility to be out of the room on the hour.
7. If someone else has the room booked right after you (and we do not see you initiating the breakdown prior to the hour), we will give you a five minute warning.
8. Only band members are allowed in the studios unless prior permission has been obtained for other guests.
9. Children 13 years of age or younger ARE NOT allowed in the studio or on our premises unless they are a member of the band rehearsing. Our facility is NOT a child safe environment and our studio staff are not properly equipped to supervise children. We do NOT provide child-sitting services. NO EXCEPTIONS!
10. All of our studio rooms have been professionally engineered with the selection and placement of the gear matched to the acoustics of each room. However, if you need to move any equipment in our rooms, please ask one of our studio staff members for assistance. You WILL BE responsible for any broken equipment if you move it on your own. We also reserve the right to charge a $25 set-up fee if we have to re-arrange the room after your session has ended.
11. PLEASE DO NOT TURN OFF P.A. SYSTEM – A shut down sequence is involved so speakers do not pop.
12. The outboard amps and effects are set at optimum levels. PLEASE ASK FOR ASSISTANCE BEFORE CHANGING SETTINGS.
13. If any band member requires having the amps turned up all the way to 10, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BLOWN SPEAKERS. “Our equipment DOES NOT go to 11…” (Reference = Spinal Tap)
14. Please DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MIC UP AMPS OR DRUMS. This will result in damaging the Monitor speakers. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BLOWN SPEAKERS.
15. Possible damage to the drums will result in switching the drums around. DO NOT let drums rub against each other or allow to sit on top of bass drum. PLEASE ASK FOR ASSISTANCE BEFORE CHANGING.
16. The replacement cost for any studio property removed without permission and/or damaged due to neglect or abuse will be charged to the band. NO EXCEPTIONS!
17. Although rarely an issue, if you feel equipment is not working or you need technical assistance – ASK FOR HELP!
18. If you accidentally break something – TELL US!
19. Food should be eaten in the break area only; not in the studio rooms.
20. All beverages in the studio MUST HAVE lids or caps before bringing into any of the studio rooms. If a spill should occur while you are in the studio – PLEASE ADVISE THE FRONT DESK SO SPILLS CAN BE TAKEN CARE OF IN A TIMELY FASHION.
21. The studio was clean for you when you arrived. Please provide the same courtesy to the band coming in after you. Place all trash in the receptacles provided in each room or better yet, take the items with you.